Wednesday 22 April 2009

The Vacuum Cleaner


I ve been given "The Vacuum Cleaner" to do a project on in which I must make 4 pieces of print and a vehicle to put it all in, or on, or around, or whatever.

My original idea was to go buy the cylinder from a dyson...you know the clear plastic part where the dust goes? Ye that.
BUT I cant find one anywhere! So...

I am going to do a cartoon from the vacuums point of view...where the vacuum cleaner has its say instead.

There are going to be 4 different short books. From 4 different eras of the vacuums journey. Its going to tell the tale of the vacuums life including real facts about the various vacuums on the market today, and the vacuums thoughts and feelings as though the vacuum is telling the story . It will start from newly shop bought, to being passed around second and third hand to then back in a charity shop where the story will end.
I havnt decided on my vehicle yet but we will see. The background of the pages will be real life pictures with my designed cartoon hoover drawn into real life situations.

Keep watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment